Toolzone 7/8″ x 4m Tow Rope:
Before starting the tow observe the following:
– Make certain both ends are correctly fitted according to car manufacturers instructions.
– Use towing eyes if fitted to cars.
– Avoid allowing the rope to snatch. This may damage vehicles and places with immense strain on the rope.
– Try to keep tension on the rope at all times whilst towing.
– Tow at safe speeds only, maximum 15mph.
– You must display an “On Tow” signal at the rear of the vehicle being towed.
– Make sure steering lock is off in towed vehicle.