Roadmaster Composite Toe & Plate Work Safety Boots
The Roadmaster work safety boot for men has a lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate to protect feet from falling objects and underfoot punctures.These men’s safety boots feature a full grain leather upper, hard-wearing protective TPU toe guard and moulded heel support for durability.
The non metallic composite hardware keeps them scanner safe. A PU high density midsole adds long lasting support while the contour moulded insole provides underfoot cushioning comfort. Further comfort is added with the padded collar and tongue, and fast wicking lining for moisture management, keeping boots fresher for longer. The SRC high traction rubber outsole is designed for maximum grip.
Tested & Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO WR SRC. These men’s work safety boots with toe bumper are ideal for utility workers such as engineers, electricians and plumbers.
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing protective TPU toe guard & moulded heel support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate
- Scanner safe non-metallic composite hardware
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- Contour moulded insole for underfoot cushioning & comfort
- PU high density midsole for long lasting support
- High traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
- Tested & Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO WR SRC
- Weight: 0.810KG