Powercap® Infinity® PAPR.
Please be aware this product is purchased via enquiry only. To inquire about purchasing this product please contact us;
Sian Williams: 077966 201712 Lisa Chapman: 07970 477675
A fully integrated TH3 powered air respirator offering 4 of the highest levels of protection in one intuitive head mounted unit. Giving the wearer complete above the neck 4 in 1 protection. PowerCap® Infinity®, the perfect choice for many industries where dust poses a great danger to health. The unit provides the very latest in Powered Air Purifying Respiratory technology, combining decades of innovation from JSP in the fields of respiratory, head, eye and face protection.
4 in 1 Fully Integrated Protection:-
- Head Protection: Built around an EVO®5 industrial safety helmet combing a super strong ABS shell for superior all day protection with the comfort of the Evolution® 3D-Adjustment™ harness system. Conforming to: EN397.
- High Efficiency Filters: High capacity HEPA filters coupled with aerodynamically optimised pre-filter covers ensure PowerCap® Infinity® delivers 160 litres per minute of clean air to the user with maximum battery efficiency. Filters can be changed easily with the quick-change bayonet system.
PowerCap® Infinity® provides users with clean air to the level of EN12941:1998 + A2:2008 TH3P – The highest possible rating with an APF of 40.
- Panoramic Impact Visor: The optical class 1 visor offers impact protection at speeds of up to 270mph (Tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing). The visor has a replaceable peel-off visor protector to prolong its life. Conforming to: EN166.1.B
- Ear Defenders: Developed to seamlessly integrate with Sonis® helmet mounted ear defenders. Designed by the JSP R&D team working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility, the Sonis® helmet mounted range peaks at an unbeaten level of 36 SNR.
Why use hearing protection? The World Health Organisation has identified noise-induced hearing loss as being the most common permanent and preventable injury in the world. Hearing protection is now a category III PPE product making it essential that the right protection is selected. Find out more » Conforming to: EN352-3.
- Research. Develop. Test: The PowerCap® Infinity® has been designed by the JSP R&D team, inspired by feedback received from workers who regularly wear Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR). The goal was to fully understand the issues these users face and to develop a unit that performs above and beyond any other unit on the market. Find out more »
- Powerful Twin Turbo Performance: Designed from the ground up to deliver unrivalled performance. PowerCap® Infinity® is fully loaded with performance enhancing technology, neatly packaged into a single head top unit eliminating the need for cumbersome and restrictive waist mounted units and hoses. Find out more »
- Perfect Fit to Combat Dust: Dust in the workplace is a significant issue. HSE figures (2017) show that 18,000 new cases of work related respiratory disease were diagnosed. A significant proportion of these were a result of exposure to silica.
- PowerCap® Infinity® removes the need for face fit testing ensuring that a high volume of clean air is delivered to the breathing zone giving a level of protection.
Aerosols, Oil based fluids, Agriculture, Allergens, Building demolitions, Carpentry, Clinical research, Concrete, Construction, Forestry, Fibre glass, Paint stripping, Pharmaceuticals, Metallic dust, Mining, Weed killing. Find out more »
- Minimal Maintenance: PowerCap® Infinity® has been a modular system, making it easy to disassemble for ease of cleaning and maintenance. Find out more »
- Respiratory protection: EN12941:1998 + A2:2008 TH3P, APF 40.
- Head protection: EN397.
- Eye & face protection: EN166.1.B.
- Hearing protection (Optional extra): EN352-3.
- Weight: 1200g.
- Head size range: 53cm – 63cm.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion.
- Battery run time: 8 hours.
- Battery charge time: 8 hours.
- Reach compliant.
- RFID enabled.