Portagate™ 4 Gate Barrier System.
The Portagate is a blow moulded high density polyethylene barrier, supplied as a 3 or 4 gate system. Light and compact, the Portagate is designed to meet communications industry requirements and enables increased quantities per vehicle.
Features & Benefits:-
- Configurations: adjoining clips allow multi positioning configurations to be formed such as a triangle, a square, or a single line.
- Firm hold: By sliding the top hinge clip up and down, the orientation of the panels can be locked in position to ensure added rigidity.
- Added stability: Designed to accept anti-trip recycled feet for increased stability. If there is an occurrence of broken feet, JSP will provide replacements at no extra cost!
- Temporary Signage: Recesses are included for toggle mounted courtesy signs to enable the system to be fully closed with the signs still attached.
- Reflective Panel: Class R1 high intensity reflective. 20% more reflectivity than standard lower grade reflective material.
- Stackable: Can be stacked open in any 180° orientation. Pallet stacking height is 20 units for 4 gate systems and 25 units for 3 gate systems.
- Branding: One-piece mould can be made in any colour to match brand – Contractor details can be embossed and highlighted at the front of the barrier.
- Conforms to EN 12899-1.