Melba Swintex Wonderwall
The WonderWall™ is a heavy duty, enhanced Barrier system. The robust Barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast. It creates a safer working environment when Barrier is deployed near the roadside or excavations on site. Can be moved with ease by one person, and can be moved via Fork-lift truck when the Bases are stacked.
- Pedestrian & Plant WonderDoor™ can be incorporated.
- The WonderDoor™ system can be created using the Melba Swintex S-Clip, as well as connection to existing Barrier systems.
- Embossing with corporate branding on both the Base and Top.
- A separately moulded peg that is securely fixed allows a quick & easy connection to the next Barrier.
- Tops and Bases can be coloured coded for corporate identity.
- Holes in base for Forklift entry.
- Location holes for a 600 x 450 Courtesy Sign.
- A hole to take a flashing Lamp.
- Extremely tough & durable for life longevity.
- The base is manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Bases can stack with one another.
- Reflective area for high visibility.
- Compatible with existing systems.
- Facility to take a double-decked system.
- 21 pieces each to a pallet.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
- – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
Please note: min order is 20 units – lead time 7 days
£45.00 £37.50 ex VAT