FR36 Bizflame Pro Trousers.
This rugged trouser offers comfort, strength and protection to several EN standards. Winning features include a comfort waistband, rule pocket and a handy patch pocket at the back. This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- CE certified.
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment.
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat.
- Certified protection against molten metal splash.
- Class 1 welding protection.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip.
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability.
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit.
- Rule pocket.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1).
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2).