EVO®VISTAshield™ is a next generation feature-rich safety helmet based on the proven Evolution® head protection technology. Incorporating a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated faceshield offering A-RATED IMPACT PROTECTION. The eyewear is easy to deploy, adjust and maintain ensuring protection is on hand whenever it is required.
- Optical Class 1 – High optical quality with no optical distortion
- K Rated – Anti-Scratch resistance to surface damage from fine particles
- N Rated – Anti-Mist resistance to fogging
- A – Impact Rating. High energy impact; 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 425mph (685kph)
- UV Protection – 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. C: Unimpaired colour perception 1.2 to 6: Degree of visible light perception
- Molten Metal Tested – No penetration to helmet shell. Shell deformation must remain under < 10mm
- Lateral Deformation Tested – Additional EN397 test
- -40°C Tested – The helmet is pretreated in a cold chamber at -40°C for up to 24 hours. The Helmet withstands EN397 tests
- EN50365 Electrical Insulation – For use on low voltage installations. This optional test ensures reliable protection against electric shock up to AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V
FULLY ADJUSTABLE – The EVO®VISTAshield™ is effortless to retract and deploy. Pivots smoothly allowing the wearer to adjust the faceshield position maximising coverage and protection.
COMPATIBILITY – EVO®VISTAshield™ has been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force™8 PressToCheck™ and the Sonis® helmet mounted ear defender range.
VENTILATION – The shell is dual vented to increase comfort and allow a cooling air flow, reducing helmet temperature by an average 2-3 degrees. Ventilation is optional.
CR2 REFLECTIVITY – CR2 is a high intensity reflective material offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing. CR2 is optional.
COVERAGE – EVO®VISTAshield™ has been designed to maximise facial coverage and is compact so does not compromise wearer movement.
VISION – The optical class 1 visor offers a panoramic view with minimal distortion. Conforms to EN166.1.AT offering impact protection at speeds of up to 425mph (685kph) tested using a 6mm steel ball bearing.
ID CARD HOLDER – Clear plastic ID card holder fits standard business card size identification. Simple push and slide mechanism. A lamp bracket is positioned at the top of the unit. ID card holder is optional.
COMFORT – Compact and lightweight at only 515g. A fully adjustable wheel ratchet and unique 3D adjustment secures the helmet. A 6-point terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon™ sweatband offers unrivalled comfort.
PRESCRIPTION PROTECTION – Fully compatible with prescription eyewear, the EVO®VISTAsheild™ allows the individual wearer’s prescription glasses to be comfortably worn underneath the integrated face shield, reducing cost and ensuring protection and vision are not compromised.
BESPOKE BRANDING AVAILABLE. The EVO®VISTA™ range can be coloured to meet a corporate identity. They can also be printed with a company logo for improved brand recognition and to discourage theft. (Brought in quantities of 40).
FOR BESPOKE COLOURS AND OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01458 274020 for prices and further information.