EVO3 Safety Helmet Vented with Wheel Ratchet.
The EVO3 Comfort Plus™ helmet combines a super strong shell for superior all day protection in the widest range of environments, with the comfort benefits of the new Evolution 3D Adjustment™ harness system. EVO3 is a true evolution of the long established MK2 and Mk3 helmets, which were first launched in the 1970’s, the EVO3 retains the JSP signature styling while incorporating developments first seen in the EVO8. Packed full of the latest protection technology and features such as the Evolution 3D Adjustment™ harness system, REvolution Wheel Ratchet or the unique OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet, which can be adjusted using one hand in a single swift movement.
- Tough HDPE shell – In tests the EVO3 proved far tougher than the EN397 standard required and far tougher than any of its competitors.
- Supreme Comfort – A 6-point Terylene cradle harness system offers unrivalled comfort without compromising performance.
- Chamlon™ Sweatband – Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
- 3D Precision Fitting – Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
- Adjustment Revolution Wheel Ratchet.
- Electrical Insulation – Meets the EN 50365 Class 0 10KV standard. This standard is applicable to electrically insulated helmets used for working live or close to live parts on installations not exceeding 1000Vac or 1500Vdc.
- EVOSpec – The helmet with integral visor ensures that eye protection is on hand when needed and never lost, whilst removing the need for additional eye protection. Protects to EN166.1.F
- Universal Slots – Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding – Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear.