17″ Black Floor Pads (5).
For machines operating at 175 to 350rpm.
Black: Thorough stripping/cleaning for wet scrubbing, strong layers of wax. Removes the old finish and eliminates concrete burns.
Brown: Scrubbing hard aggressive, scrubbing wet or dry, with strippers. Prepares the floor for new waxing. Resistant to acids.
Green: Intermediate cleaning for the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process. Use wet.
Blue: Light cleaning Light cleaning and spray washing.
Red: Polishing spray for frequent use on relatively clean floors. It also cleans and polishes dry.
Tan: Polishing for light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors. Use dry.
White: Finishing and polishing suitable for finishing and polishing floors. Use dry or slightly damp.
- Can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency.
- 85mm centre hole punch-out for easy attachment to floor machine.
- Special mix of resins and abrasive grains deeply impregnated ensure quality performance both in wet and dry use.
- Virgin polyester fibres free from contaminates help to create a range of hard wearing, durable and pliable floor pads.
- Heavy denier fibres guarantee strong tensile quality and continuous contact with the floor surface.
- 22mm thick pad depending on grade of pad.
- Our pads hug uneven floors and cushion the machine in use.
Please contact us for further details.